Exercises

Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 4: Mundane Monday

Monday, July 9th, 2012

 


"Happy" Monday.

Hit the gym early this morning, cardio and abs. It was a good workout. I like getting up early and getting to the gym but it's always the "getting up" part that hurts. Once I'm there, I'm good. But, my ID comes out and says "no, no gym, no worries sleeep....SLEEEEPPP.

Yep, Freud was right.

Headed to work after the gym. I have a lot to do this week into next week to get ready for Vacation. I'm a "stress" eater. I know this about myself, so I have to be careful not to quit on myself.

Bought a quart of skim milk to bring to work with me. Normally, I hate that stuff and go for the 1%. But, they didn't have 1 % and it was either that or 2%. Wanting this shake thing to work out, I grinned and beared it and took the Skim.

Mixed up my breakfast at work again. :( no Mr. Blender. But, having it with milk was the next best thing.

Not too shabby.

Drank my shake, went and got some lunch in the afternoon and had Dinner which was Chicken and potatoes and beans.

I'm still feeling lighter, and I think I'm noticing my thighs are shrinking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment