Exercises

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 23: Down 8lbs




I finally took a breath and stepped on the scale at the gym a few days ago. I was greeted by a happy surprise as I am down a total of 8lbs since starting the GNC total lean shake 23 days ago.

It felt good to see the success in front of my eyes. I always tell people that steady is the way to progress. I know that weight loss and fitness is not a weekly goal it's a life long achievement.

I'm a certified personal trainer, but, pregnancy and having a desk job lead me down the wrong path. But, knowing that you need to change and taking the effort to make the change is what matters.

Truth is I don't want to be "thin" I want to be fit. I think curves are the most beautiful thing on a woman. There's been a confusion between fat and curvy, curvy is not fat, curvy is what makes the boys go mamamamama :-).

Heroin chic is out, pin-up girl is in. I've always been proud of my hour glass figure. I just want it to have nice abs.

Anyway, I ask all of you if you're going to take the shake to take it as a part of your daily life style. Do it because it's a healthy choice not a miracle cure. It takes work, dedicated, determination and a life change. But, remember as corny as it sounds, work to be the best you not the best "her".

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog and today i'm headed to gnc. Nice progress!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin, please update me on your progress on the shake as well! Best of luck!

      Delete