Exercises

Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 18: Vacationing myself thin

On vacation finally! I've been waiting for what feels like forever to be out here. I looked in the mirror yesterday trying on my...ugh swimsuit...I was happily surprised. It may take a few weeks to really see the effects of your work, but, it does work, and I can say is steady wins the race.

On Saturday morning I drank my shake before we sat in the car for a while. It was actually better than eating since I tend to get somewhat car sick riding passenger.

Sunday yesterday, I ate like I was on vacation haha but, I AM on vacation

Today, (monday) I need to get back on it before I ruin my progress. I'm going to make a shake today. I have to go get ice for the mini blender so most likely it'll be a shake for lunch. But, that's okay, I like shakes.

:) I'll write soon, but, for now back to the lake.

2 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!!!! I just picked up my GNC Lean Shake last night. Two bottles of the Swiss Chocolate, might exchange one for the Vanilla Bean just to switch it up a bit. Just had my first shake this morning, but for lunch I am gonna try your blender recipe. It sounds delicious. Being that I am coffee-holic as well that may help me on my path. My mom just started her body by vi today and I am totally on a mission to prove her wrong. Like you said, they are exactly the same thing, but GNC you can save a grip ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you're finding motivation through my blog. I always prefer chocolate over vanilla when it comes to shakes but that's just my preference. Let me know how you like it. I think GNC might have more nutritional benefits than body by vi plus I try not to support pyramid marketing which is what the whole body by vi thing is. My opinion is if you can't buy it in a store, then I don't want it! I hope you have great success on the Total Lean, stick with it and I'm sure you will!

      Delete