Exercises

Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 25: Back to the Grind





It's early Monday morning and I'm heading back to the grind after my weeks vacation. I feel rested and energized, but, at the same time it's moments like these that make me wish I had my own business. It's not that having your own business allows you to sleep in but I am a pretty independent woman who prefers to manage and answer to myself. I hope one day that I'll have the ability to have my own business...whichever one may surface.

Anyway, today is day 25 on the GNC Total Lean shake. I drank my shake yesterday morning and went to my friend's baby shower. I managed to stay away from everything "unhealthy" which was pretty hard, but, the food was good. I even avoided the cake! As rude as that may be, I have obligations.

I DID find these new Fiber one brownies though (90 cals per brownie) WOW surprisingly they're really tasty. I was able to eat one...okay two...of those and have my sweet tooth satisfied. I'm hiding the box.

I'm trying to strategically think how to use my blender right now seeing how my whole house is still sleeping. I worry that if I chop my ice up and hit crank on the blender---I'll be met with angry scowls.

No one that's not me wants to be met with the sound of a ferocious blender at 7:30am. After all it's "wakey wakey eggs and bakey", not "wakey wakey dietary shake with skim milk come and get some!"

Alright, twenty minutes until I have to rock and roll down the road, more to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment