Exercises

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 13: Early in the morning

Beautiful Sunrise - An awesome blogger's photo.


Early post this morning. Just got done drinking total lean and will be heading to work shortly. Only a few more days until I get some time off. It's been months since I had a week off from work and now I'll get that opportunity next week.

I'd like to keep drinking the shake through the vacation period. I know vacation is for taking a break, but, should you really quit progress for a week of fun? I don't know, even if it is vacation, it will still pile on the pounds if you play cute.

Hitting the gym tonight, get my fitness on.

Got to keep on keepin' on. My goal is to be successful with this program.

The blog is helping to keep me in check. I'll do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment