Exercises

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 28: Discovered a new version of TOTAL LEAN

GNC Total Lean™ Lean Shake™ 25 - Chocolate Peanut Butter - GNC - GNCI love getting coupons that relate to my life. Thanks to being a goldcard member, I get the heads up on new products and sales happening in the GNC world. Most of the stuff I just look at like "wtf are Ketones?" but, I saw on this promotion that they not only are having a sale on the GNC TOTAL LEAN Lean Shake ($23.99 - $9.00 off the regular price)...they also have a new Gnc Total Lean Shake all together:

GNC TOTALLEAN Lean Shake 25...say whaaaat

Okay, so this shake has 25g of protein "to feed lean muscles..." and 8g of fiber. It comes in at 200 cals per serving which is 20 more than the reg. shake --- w/o adding skim milk.

This all sounds great and nifty and it comes in what I'm sure tastes awesome in Chocolate PB.

The bummer part is I have some weird peanut allergy ---- THANKS MOM.

BUT it does come in chocolate and banana (yeah, no banana for me).

I MAY try it possibly but I don't want to mess up any results with what I've got going on right now. Though I do think the extra dose of protein maybe nice but who knows.

If any of you choose to take on the 25 let the rest of us know how it's working for you.


On another note, I'm feeling off my game today. I didn't get the chance to drink my shake this morning as I rushed out the door and I can feel the difference without it. I do think I am coming down with some sort of cold though as I feel like I've been fighting something off for the last day or so. I hope I didn't pick up anything strange from the Hospital I was in the other day visiting my boss who fell of her horse. This is why I hate hospitals.

Hopefully it's nothing and I can go back to normal tomorrow. I was going to go the gym but I'm going to go home and rest and take it on in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment