Exercises

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 30: One month completed

It's officially been one month since I started the shake. I couldn't be happier with my progress. Saturday's break day for me and I had an egg and cheese for breakfast, but honestly I didn't enjoy it very much. I wish I had drank my shake instead.

Yesterday I put on a pair of pants that I hadn't worn for a while and it fit me so much better then the last time I put them on. The legs were lose, the seat was lose, etc. I felt comfortable and happy.

Tomorrow will be right back on my game. I remembered yesterday how much I loved being a size 8. I felt confident, sexy, and clothes shopping was great. Having clothes look good on you and fit you better is so worth any food sacrifice. Honestly, nothing is as good as feeling sexy, even cake.

I want to get back to that point, I want to look how I looked when Sal and I met. This is what I want.

I'll get there, after all it's me who's doing the work, the shake is just the tool :-)

I'll post pictures soon, I know you want to see what my progress is. I just take the worst pictures of myself on my phone. I'll have them asap though.

One month down and many more to come... and I'm still lovin' the shake.

2 comments:

  1. Oh one question I wanted to ask. Have you tried to use a blender bottle to make the shakes? Because I don't have time to use an actual blender especially when I am at work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used blender bottles in the past..not for this shake in particular, and I find they work okay (Just make sure the top is screwed on well before you shake--made that mistake once!!!) The only thing I found, and it might have been because it was whey protein, is that the bottle had a really bad odor and I couldn't wash it out. Some reason the smells seem to stick to the plastic. Whey is notorious for its nasty smell though, so the Total Lean may not be that bad. Functionally they work okay. They do make pre-mixed Total Lean Shakes, which I have yet to try if that's easier for you too.

      Delete