Exercises

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Changes, Frustrations, and trying to find my way

Alot has happened since I last wrote in my blog. My company that I was working for decided to lay off half its work force and well, I was on the list. So now I am unemployed and working diligently to try and stay afloat, find a new source of income, and work on my fitness...and quite frankly I'm about ready to scream.

My long-time boyfriend is slow to start this inspection company that's been in the works for awhile. We were going for a business loan but we were denied the day before I lost my job. So now we're both staring at each other and he won't look for other work and quite frankly I'm about ready to knock him out as well.

All this stress and I'm wondering how do I stay focused in this journey when creditors are knocking on my door, calling my phone, wondering why they aren't getting paid. On top of that, the week after I lost my job the puppy I purchased months before was flown in so now I'm dealing with a new puppy on top of all of this.

Really, it's enough to make me want to get in my car and drive and drive and drive and drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment