Exercises

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 86: Got to keep your head up

I'm feeling much better now that I'm back on the swiss. I'm losing weight again and have more energy. I'm not sure why I was having such an ill-effect on the high protein one, but, I'm sticking to the normal version.

So it's Day 86 on this shake and I'm not where I want to be yet. I'm not giving up though and will continue to push myself forward one step at a time. I don't think failure is really an option.

Tomorrow is another day---a Monday, but, another day none the less. I packed my clothes for tomorrow and laid out my clothes for the gym. All I have to do tomorrow is just get up, drink a cup of coffee, get my gym clothes on, a couple of other household duties and I can get out the door and to the gym for a great start to my day.

I have a lot going on at work at the moment. I'll have to try my best to watch my stress levels to avoid overeating. Stress is a horrible toxin to your system. It's hard to do---but it should be minimized as much as possible.

I'm heading to Chicago in less than two weeks. I'm a little nervous traveling alone to a state/city I've never been to alone. I have a tradeshow to maintain out there but none the less, I prefer traveling to and from with other people.

Alright, good night all. If you haven't already -- check out the recipe page for some shake ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment